Cape Girardeau, MO Physicians
Cross Trails Medical Center
Cross Trails Medical Center in Cape Girardeau, MO has been providing patients with affordable health care and dental services for over 14 years. We are a non-profit tax-exempt consumer directed organization designated as a federally qualified health center. Moreover, we offer treatment of routine illness and injury and monitoring and treatment of chronic health conditions with a focus on diabetic patients.
Learn More About Cross Trails Medical Center:
- Primary medical care – dental care – preventive health screenings and adult immunizations
- Acute care for minor illness or injury – children’s care, including immunizations and well child checks
- Adolescent health – pediatrics – geriatrics – women’s health care, including family planning and annual gynecologist exams
- Participation in Show Me Healthy Women program to assist women in obtaining necessary exams
- Full diabetes program, including education with a certified diabetes educator – laboratory services (on-site) – X-ray services (on-site)
- Mental health counseling referrals – patient medication assistance program – telehealth (current dermatology – contract pharmacy program)
- Emergency cases are referred to the nearest emergency room
Appointments can be made by calling the clinic of your choice, and we offer a sliding fee scale determined by your eligibility. Medicaid, medicare and most private insurances are also accepted.
Contact Cross Trails Medical Center today at 573-332-0808 for all your Cape Girardeau, MO physician needs. You can also visit us at www.crosstrails.us.
Our other locations: Cape Girardeau, MO Cape Dental 573-334-4753 | Advance, MO 307 Gabriel Street 573-722-3034 | Marble Hill, MO 109 Highway 51 North 573-238-2725, Marble Hill Dental 573-238-1110 | Administration 573-339-1196 | Billing 573-332-0808